The Steering Group is the main contact between PhD candidates and the Headquarters of Max Planck Society in Munich. They coordinate the communication within the PhDnet and outside of it. The members of the steering group are elected annually at the General Meeting and assume office each year on January 1st.
The Steering Group consists of a spokesperson (SP), three representatives for the different sections (BM/CPT/GSH), the financial officer and the general secretary.
The members of our current Steering Group are:
- Jana Lasser (Spokesperson)
- Ezgi Bulca (Biology & Medicine)
- Severin Daiss (Chemistry, Physics, and Technology)
- Julia Misersky (Humanities)
- Greta Giljan (Financial Officer)
- Mohamed El Brolosy (General Secretary)
The agenda for 2018 is available here:
We are always open for input on any topic! For this, questions, and advice don't hesitate to contacts us via sg2018 (at) phdnet.de
We are looking forward to an interactive year!